The Atlanta trial attorneys at the law firm of James M. Poe, P.C., handle serious personal injury claims. We offer skilled and aggressive representation to every client. Cases we handle include:
- Car Accidents. In the confusing aftermath of a serious accident, it’s critical to have the help and advice of experienced, skilled attorneys who can protect your rights.
- Medical Negligence. If you or a family member has been hurt by a doctor or hospital mistake, you may have a claim for medical malpractice. It is important to have an experienced malpractice attorney review your case and advise you of your rights.
- Products Liability. We handle claims for personal injuries caused by dangerous or defective products, such as cars, power equipment, chemicals, medicines, even prepared foods.
- Premises Liability. If you or a family member has been injured on another’s property, whether in a slip and fall, or because a property owner allowed a hazardous condition to persist on their property, or otherwise failed to keep the property safe, we’ll review your case and advise you of your legal rights.
- Injuries: If you or a family member experiences a serious accident with personal injuries, obtain prompt medical care first, and then consult with a proven Georgia trial lawyer at the law firm of James M. Poe, P.C., who can protect your interests.
We proudly represent injured parties throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell, Jonesboro, Rome, Macon, Athens, Columbus, and DeKalb and Fulton Counties.